Share this

May 11, 2007

More map progress from last night

I got a few more things on the map done last night. Kaohsiung City and parts all of Taipei County were finished.

However, I didn't want to run the numbers yet from the last legislative election in Taipei County (no time). So I used the common knowledge of to which party a district leans to make the judgements (but included references).

I've also added TSU candidates in brown.

Here's the list of what I've so far determined to be the most districts:

  • Taipei County-2
  • Taipei County-3
  • Taipei County-6
  • Taipei County-10
  • Taichung County-2
  • Taichung County-4
  • Taichung County-5
  • Taichung City-3
  • Nantou County-1
  • Yunlin County-1
... and that's it.

Remember though, the DPP will probably only pick up 2 or 3 of those Taipei County competitive districts (they are pretty strong in Taipei County-12).

No comments: