Share this

Jun 22, 2007

Apologies

I haven't updated much for a few reasons:

1) I'm doing marriage paperwork and getting ready for a brief honeymoon next week.

2) I'm not particularly excited by much news related to the legislature except the Farmers' Party stuff, which I will get to writing an English version of soon.

3) I've just been south on a trip to Kaohsiung which sort of put me so at peace, I didn't want to do much of anything in particular except for my job work.

But don't worry, I promise I'm not going off the map forever.

3 comments:

Andre said...

hey, congatulations on your marriage!

Michael Turton said...

Marriage paperwork! I eat that stuff up!

Good luck, man. Stop by if you feel motivated. We'll be around most of next week.

Michael

阿牛 said...

Thanks you guys. Very kind of you. I'll be back with a vengence ;)